India's Largest Electric Vehicle Portal

EV Future

Electric Vehicle Complaints

Discussion forum about common problems either in vehicles available in India or with dealers.
Add a post to this thread.

Customer experience of charging Electric Vehicles at Public Stations

by Gowri on Nov 10, 2022 I am currently researching on Customer Experience at EV Public charging stations and conducting a survey on the same.

Link to the survey:

https://forms.office.com/r/CmWk6KS9S1

Would really appreciate your insights on the same!

Thank you!

Issue with Revolt RV400

by Swaraj Chawathe on Sep 22, 2021 I recently purchased Revolt RV 400. I have a strange sound coming from the motor when it is in load. Once the bike is in motion the noise reduces to nothing. I suspect I might have received a defective motor.

The service Center said that the noise is due to belt but just because the belt is attached it is in load with the rear wheel. The noise is more of electrical and not mechanical

They said that the noise will fade away with time
But ideally if the bike is new it should not make any noise from motor even in load.

Can anyone suggest how do I test and get it resolved by the company..

Electric Vehicle Consulting - Ayushi Infotech

by anushka kumari on Feb 10, 2021 Nice post. Since electric vehicles are manufactured, the need for electric vehicle charging stations has risen more than ever. So, if you ever search for an automotive consulting service provider then Ayushi Infotech is here to help you out. Just visit them at the given link. https://ayushiinfotech.com/services/emobility-consulting/

ORBIX INTERNATIONAL

by akash on Sep 21, 2020 Maintain your electric vehicle by using the right accessories. for the best EV charging systems http://evcharger.ae/ ORBIX

research on problems of E scooters share your problems we will find a solution

by rana on Aug 16, 2018 Hi every ohttp://www.evfuture.com/ne
i am research student working on E-scooters
if you share your problems i will try to help you follow the below link and share your problems

tnqhttps://goo.gl/forms/bVCmegHXlF11DXb73

Battery died

by Sankar on Jul 29, 2018 Hi,
How do i check my batteries are drained or not. I have not used it for last 6 months. Is there any dropage voltage for Ultra Motors - Marathon model battery is Sealed Lead Acid battery 48V.

Kindly let me know if any service center in bangalore. Thanks.

Battery discharge

by Shiv Narain Phogat on Jun 21, 2017 R/Sir

I have purchased Hero Electricity E-bike on 25-01-2017 from BM Hero Electric 92 Gali No-3 Shiv Cony Balabagrh, Faridabad.

My scooty battery discharged very soon I go the shop where I purchase the dealer check and send to your office on 09-06-2017. but till date there is no response to change the battery, how can a customer can satisfy for your services after 15 days there is no response. This is my 2nd scooty I use 7 years this product. Please do the needfull as soon as possible.

Thanks

Shiv Narain

flamz model

by sridhar on Nov 11, 2016 which is the best battey make for Green flamz model and let me know whether 12V 24AH can be replaced with 12v20 AH cell.

Buy Batteries for Vehicles...

by mayank tanwar on Sep 10, 2016 Shop car and two wheelers batteries online from well-known battery brands like Exide, Amaron, SF-Sonic, Luminous, Okaya, MtekPower, DigiPower, Tata Green, Su-Kam and AC Delco. We look forward to creating a distinct brand image by catering to the customers with complete range of Car and Two Wheeler batteries with free home delivery & installation in just few hours. BatteryBhai.com is India's No. 1 online multi-brand battery store, offering 100% genuine batteries with manufacturer warranty.

We work towards achieving highest level of customer satisfaction by offering genuine batteries with manufacturer warranty, after sales service, cash on delivery and above all, the promise to deliver the battery within 24 hours.

http://www.batterybhai.com/

sahi he dost.....electric vehicles company needed to do home work a lot...to improve the worst kind of vehicle....

by Ashirbad on Mar 03, 2015 & off curse they have worst kind of network with even bakwaas type of service.no one is taking responsibility......dealers ever worst.....hope actual hero motor corporation will bring good quality vehicle in future.....not this hero cycle.....wala...

hero electric has the worst kind of charger...

by Ashirbad on Mar 03, 2015 some how the hero electric vehicle is manageable good but ,they provide worst kind of charger.....getting burnt out.....frequently....7 thats so frequent that have to purchase 8 nob of chargers...to run the vehicle...

Ace coupe is the worst ev bike sold by youth bikes Bangalore560021

by AnantharamaiahBN on Aug 18, 2012 P urchased Ace e-coupe from youth bikes Bangalore21 in 2007. Dealer used to keep for 7 to 10 days in his show room whenever taken for service. Dint use much but Battery life expired and lying idle with me since 3 years. Advice to others not to take electric bikes at all. I need battery replacemnt of all the 4 batteries at my home to enable the vehicle ro charge and move

E-coupe vehicle is worst

by AnantharamaiahBN on Aug 18, 2012 I have purchased an e-coupe ace vehicle from Youth bikes Gayathrinagar in 2007. Though 100 kms was advertised per single charge it used to give 60. Servicing is very poor by dealer as he used to take 10 days and return with scratches spares removed etc. inspite of charging. Battery never gave full service, it is lying as a waste piece in my home at Yelahanka since since 3 years as batteries do not take charging and need replacemnt. Nobody in the vicinity to replace batteries, and hence lying idle without use since years. It is not possible to toe the vehicle to youth bikes in MKK road also. Can anybody replace batteries at my doorstep?

want yo speed mechanic at visakhapatnam

by madhuri on Jun 28, 2012 I am a user of yo speed and am very happy about it. But I need the phone number of mechanic at visakhapatnam as my bike charger is not working. somebody please help. Atleast give me the number of any e bikes mechanic at vizag.

by manjunatha on Jun 21, 2012

waste bike

by manjunatha on Jun 21, 2012 all dear friend pls dont take ebike that is youth bike its waste u will be wasting ur money i have purchased youth bike its be scrap i used only 1 year so no people purches youth bike u will lose ur money take petrol bike ,, if u want to see my scrape youth electrical bike u can call me i have 2 bike waste 09740898901

Electric Vehicle dealer in Bangalore

by ajitkumar on May 25, 2012 Hai Our concern MARS Innovations located in Sunkadakatte Magadi Main Road  Bangalore deals with Green Electric vehicles in Bangalore We have two vehicle models Green Flamz available for Rs 33000.00 only and Green Flamz+ with high torque motor price is Rs 36000.00 only We give one year guarantee for motor and six months for battery One year free service is available for all vehicles sold from our side.Phone: 8147335040

Hero Electric service HOTLINE 1860-2662-2662 does not respond.

by rajiv agarwal on Apr 28, 2012 I have following email ID's of Hero Electric
agupta@heroelectricindia.com, info@heroelectric.in, gmunjal@herogroup.com. Mails to these ID's are bounced. They do not answer to queries submitted on their web form. Their web site does not has email id.

Their CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE 1860-2662-2662 does not respond.

Hero Maxi Problems

by rajiv agarwal on Apr 28, 2012 I had to change
speed controller and battery charger twice in two years. Price of speed controller is Rs.2400/- and battery charger is Rs.1400/-. Are cheaper and reliable replacement parts available.

Can I get them repaired

blowing off fuse

by dilip nemichand dhande on Mar 05, 2012
i have yo speed from Electrothrm . i m facing the problem of frequent blowing off of 35 amp fuse fitted in dikky. on someones suggestion i put the 40 amp fuse . but then i found that wires conncting the fuse holder are heating up . plz guide me about the problem as i have'nt service centre here at Nasik.

Add Your Comments

You must be signed in to post comments. Please sign in here or register.

Forums

Electric Vehicle Technology
My Ideal Vehicle
General Discussion Forum
Convert Your Vehice To Electric
Electric Vehicle Complaints

Registered Users